In Explore tomorrow morning, our Bible Timeline series continues with 1 Samuel 24.
- Can you imagine how surprised David and his men were when Saul entered the cave where they were hiding?
- David’s decision not to kill Saul also took everyone by surprise. Can you think of a situation in your life where not fighting back might be a surprisingly effective thing to do?
- Do you think it is possible to honour someone even if they hurt you?
- Why do you think David acted so generously towards Saul?
- Why do you think Saul decided not to continue chasing David?
Do not let evil defeat you, but defeat evil by doing good.
Romans 12 v 21.