No Explore meeting this morning (4th Sunday in the month) but our Bible Timeline series continues with a Bible Study about David and Goliath.
But David said to him, “You come to me using a sword and two spears. But I come to you in the name of the Lord All-Powerful, the God of the armies of Israel! You have spoken against Him.
1 Samuel 17 v 45.
- Which part of the David and Goliath story do you like the most?
- What do you imagine the soldiers said about David behind his back before he killed Goliath?
- What do you think they said about David after he had won?
- David could list times when God had helped him in the past. Can you think of times when God has looked after you?
- Saul’s armour only got in the way for David. Do you think we sometimes try to trust in other things to help us, rather than simply putting our faith in God?