On Sundays we have been learning about, and experiencing, Listening Prayer. Here’s an encouragement exercise.
Ask God the following questions and then write the answers in the form of an encouragement letter to whoever God directs.
- Who do You want me to encourage today? Why?
- What do You see when you look at them? Why?
- How do You feel about them? Why?
- What’s one reason why You are pleased with them?
- What word of promise or Scripture verse could I share? Why do You want them to know this?
- What symbolic gift could I give them from You? What does it represent?